Situation Kahlua Amaretto: We were notified today that Kahlua has not chosen a family as of today. However, she began leaking amniotic fluid and is now on bedrest at the hospital. The baby is 31 weeks and they are trying to keep her from delivering. She and baby boy are healthy at this point. They are hoping to hold her off from delivering as long as possible, but if her amniotic fluid gets too low, they will have to deliver early. The good news is that although premature, 31 week babies have positive outlooks. We are still presenting and hope to hear from the Kahlua soon. If we are chosen we could be looking at a NICU stay of a few weeks in Florida. Please pray for both Kahlua and the precious baby boy.
New Situation: Lemon Custard
Yep, you read that right, we have another situation. This situation is a baby girl due August 12th. This one is exciting because this is one of the only baby girls that we have presented to. This birth mother is in Utah and is with an agency that we really like. Good things all the way around. We told them that we are presenting to Kahlua and if we are not chosen, we would like to present to Lemon Custard. When it rains it pours in regards to adoption situations.