Well, I don't have a good excuse for not blogging the past several months. I could write about being busy but that is a lame reason. So instead of excuses, I offer up a humble apology. I am sorry. However, I am hoping to start making this a habit of mine again.
I thought I would do my return post with lots of pictures and a bullet point list of life as it has happened over the past few months. I hope you enjoy the update and the photos :-)
- Levi has started walking! Operation Baby Proof our House has ensued :-)
- Levi started crawling, but only after he began walking first. Leave it to my Levi to do it his own way.
- Levi is a great eater. His favorite foods are peas, bananas, raisins, black beans, ritz crackers & any kind of potato chip that Daddy will send his way. He always prefers to feed himself when possible.
- I started working from home and absolutely love it.
- I painted my kitchen cabinets and resurfaced my beat up counter tops.
- I lost about 30 pounds through diet and exercise. (I started jogging with Levi in a jogging stroller and we both like it.)
- Levi went swimming in a lake and a pool for the first time. He LOVES the water and is not afraid to put his face in.
- We went to Florida to visit Levi's Birth Family. (I will have to do an entire post on that visit, but it went very well.)
- We were approached about two adoption possibilities for our family, but both were not meant to be ours.
- We moved Leanna (young lady who lived with us) to Houston, Texas to start a new chapter in her life at Master's Commission.
- We moved another young man into our basement when Leanna moved out. We really do love having teenagers live with us.
- We found out that Levi has an allergy to Amoxicillin. (Poor kid was covered in a head to toe rash)