On that note, I have an update on our J Situation which I have named Java Chip. (Hang onto your hats because this next paragraph gets fuzzy very fast with all of the details.) Java Chip is the boy due August 15th in Arizona. Java Chip is with an agency that has the policy of not telling families they were "not chosen" which has put us in a pickle because of a new situation we will call Kahlua Amaretto. Kahlua Amaretto is also a baby boy, who is due on July 10th in Florida with our most favorite adoption agency. Java Chip was to be presented about a week and a half ago. We were contacted late last week about Kahlua Amaretto who is presenting today. I immediately notified Java Chip's agency that we planned on presenting to Kahlua Amaretto on May 8th (today) if I didn't hear back from them. We decided that we would go ahead and present to Kahlua Amaretto because we had not heard from Java Chip's agency as of early Monday, which by their policy means that we were not chosen. Wouldn't life be easy if that were actually the case... Last night we finally heard from Java Chip's agency stating that the mother had not chosen and that we were still in the running. So the long and short of the story and after about 20 phone calls by myself and Carlee is that we are presenting to Kahlua Amaretto today at noon and if we are not selected we can still present to Java Chip. This has probably been the most stressful thing yet in our adoption journey and my head has been spinning with details and "what if's." Please pray for situation Kahlua Amaretto as we anxiously wait to hear her answer by the end of this week. Here is hoping and praying for that "Yes" we have been waiting for.