However, plans have changed and we have a major prayer request. We found out last night that Erica started experiencing cramping and some spotting. She was taken to a hospital late last night. Unfortunately that is all the information we have at this time. As you can imagine we are concerned for both Erica and the baby. We have not been able to make contact with Erica at this point and are kind of in the dark.
When we bought the plane tickets we made sure they could be transferred to a different date if we needed to make any changes. The plan is for me to wait to make any trips to Florida until we speak with Erica.
Please join us in prayer for the following:
1) Pray for Erica and her health
2) Pray for the unborn baby's health
3) Pray that we are able to make contact with Erica
4) Pray for wisdom for Jarred and myself as we make decisions for our family
5) Pray for Erica's family as she is in the hospital and away from them
I will keep you posted with any new information we hear. Thank you all for your love and support!